Monday 23 September 2013

I'm Back!!!!

So I should really use this more often to track my progress in the design world...

So I finished my second year for my degree in Illustration Graphics on a solid footing and now I'm finally realising the style of work that I want to produce. During the summer I have managed to add to my portfolio of work in which I shall be posting some work on here after I have written this.

I have most recently entered a Mincraft based t-shirt competition in which for some bizarre reason my entry was rejected...... I still don't understand why?!? The t-shirt met the brief and the quality was as good if not better than some of the entries that they had already selected. It was a tad bemusing to be honest and left me feeling slightly dejected...

I have also been designing some banners for a companies website based in Northampton. The samples that I have sent seem to have gone down well so hopefully i'll have some positive news from that in the coming weeks.

On top of all of this I'm currently designing a document for AGA/Rangemaster. The document is an engineers checklist for when they install an appliance in a customers home. Not the most interesting document I will ever design however I have gone a tad OCD with the spacing to make sure it looks professional. If all goes well then the document will go nationwide :)

Last but not least is a new project received today. I will be designing a logo for a friends cross stitch company. The company is called Jessaweyo Cross-Stitch and she makes some incredible pieces of modern cross stitch work. If you don't believe me check it out for yourselves on https://www.facebook.com/JessaweyoCrossStitch. I'll make a logo and maybe a banner depending on the clients needs. And hopefully ill get some awesome cross stitch in return. Win win situation :)




No comments:

Post a Comment